Do you use a paper planner or an electronic calendar to schedule and organize your life? I use both. Studies have shown that writing down notes will help you retain it better, so here I doing double duty. Not only do I relay on my Google Calendars, I also write dates and todos on a paper planner to remind myself.
Get your life together with this paper planner on sale for less than $9! You can start in July, not January.
- 2018 Monthly & Weekly Planner (13 Months – July 2018 through July 2019)
- 2 Page MONTH AT A GLANCE Spreads followed by 2 Page WEEK AT A GLANCE Spreads.
- Column Format – Each Day offers Hourly Scheduling from 7:00 AM to 8:30 PM along with flex space for each day.
- 5″x8″ – Compact Planner that is easy to carry with you. Printed on cream (off-white) paper. Thick paper will prevent bleed through. Clear FROSTED VINYL Protective front & back cover for extra durability. Strong Wire-O Binding for a professional look.
- Perfect for the minimalist. Simple and clean format for efficient planning. Plenty of space for appointments, events and todo items.
What are you waiting for? Stop being disorganized and get yourself together!