If you’re skeptical about an expensive super blender like Vitamix, you can blend with a Nutribullet Pro for less than $60 today!
I own the original Nutribullet and I still use it for smoothies. (I also own a Vitamix and I love that super blender too.) It’s hard to mess up with a Nutribullet – you can make smoothies or blendeds as a “single serving” with their smaller carafes. This is great for someone who is living alone or has a small family.
By blending your fruits and veggies, you maintain all of the fiber that your body needs and keeps you fuller than an extracted juice.
- Pulverizes the toughest fruits, vegetables, seeds, and superfoods for nutritious protein shakes, nut butters and green smoothies
- High-torque power base with powerful 900-watt motor
- Power, patented stainless steel blade design with cyclonic action
- Includes power base, 2 colossal cups, 1 emulsifying blade, 2 flip-top lids, 2 handled lip rings, 2 comfort lip rings, pocket nutritionist, hardcover recipe book and user manual
- Includes 1-year warranty and access to hundreds of smoothie recipes
Post contains affiliate links.