My favorite food processor is a tiny little thing. It’s the Cuisinart Mini Food Processor and it’s on sale for $33.98 (55% off) on Amazon. Lookit, I bought mine three years ago and I love it! It is so easy to use and small. If you live in a small apartment or have a small kitchen, this is the food processor for you. You can’t go wrong with a Cuisinart.
You can chop or grind and it has a “reverse” blade so you can rest assured that your nuts or veggies are going to get a good dice.
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel; durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup; spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Get it now or the prices goes up again. It’s a few cents less if you order the metallic red. Wow!
This post contains affiliate links.