It is close to Christmas time, so that means tons of deals before and after the holiday. Today, this fun contraption will make bubbles in your water. I don’t know about you but I drink a ton of La Croix, and just yesterday, a friend told me that she gets her CO2 “tank” refilled at a local shop for less than what SodaStream charges. This is on my wishlist. Perhaps then, I can stop going to Costco to buy cases of La Croix.
Bahaha. Who am I kidding? I like Costco.
SodaStream Jet Sparkling Water Maker, Carbonator Not Included, Black/Silver – $17.56 (65% off)
- DOES NOT CONTAIN CO2 CARBONATOR; 60 Liter Carbonator Sold Separately
- Includes: (1) Jet Sparkling Water Maker and (1) 1 Liter BPA-Free Reusable Carbonating Bottle
- Requires no electricity or batteries
- Trusted design with twist bottle insertion
- For troubleshooting and warranty information please contact a Sparkling Water Specialist at 1-800-763-2258
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
- Only available for purchase in the United States.
Buy it now, start carbonating as soon as you get it. All for less than $18!
Post contains affiliate links.